let's do this

I LEAVE FOR GUATEMALA TOMORROW! I am so incredibly thankful for this opportunity! Up until now I've still be trekking along in Columbia. I got to go to STL for a long 4th of July weekend though! I've even knocked a couple things off my bucket list! 


Preston & I have gotten Sonic shakes way too many times


I seriously love my job! I also just had a job interview today with a smoothie place! 


Mom & Carson came and visited me in CoMo!


I <3 4th of July!


I absolutely loved being a Peer Adviser for the School of Health Professions this summer!!!


this picture is actually pretty normal behavior


Mizzou is seriously the best school around




I got to see Nicholas in STL!!! :D


Nick had to work on Friday, so Sam, Bri, and I had a girl's day out! We went to Shu Feng Chinese


& saw the new wing at the art museum in Forest Park!


Nick Yahl was a trooper and took me to the zoo... again


Baby Priya!!!


Quite the photographer


Fair St. Louis aka fireworks under the arch



awkward is my middle name


Yoko Ono wish tree!


Nick with sea lions


this picture describes my life perfectly


Fitz's Rootbeer <3


I FINALLY FOUND A TURKEY LEG IN MISSOURI!! <3



I absolutely adore these people (:


 Nick & I have been dating for 10 months!!! I can't believe I've been in college that long! 



& finally, packing for Guatemala. It was an all day event. I bought that duffel bag at Aldi's for $16 and it rolls! Such a bargain.


I am so excited for my huge adventure to start!!! I've been paired up with a girl named Maddie who went on this same trip last year! It'll be fun!!  I'll be going home to Owasso on July 23rd & seeing my friends' band (the lead singer is the guy with the glasses from the pictures above) open for the Plain White T's in STL! I'll post an update on my trip around the end of July. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All I Have is Christ

a update to my last blog

trees will clap