slacking

there's a reason why I'm not a journalism major. I'm not a big writer. I'd love to be an inspirational blogger like some of the women I follow, but it's just not going to happen. I went to Guatemala in July. It's currently 3 days until November. So here it is:

I AM A SLACKER.

Okay, not really. But I am a busy college student taking difficult classes, attempting to maintain a relationship, trying to stay involved, all while fitting in food and sleep and sometimes watching Bones. Okay, always watching Bones. 

I apologize for the excuses. Blogging is just not top priority for me. BUT, I do enjoy it. It's a little rambley and chaotic, and I have way too many run on sentences -- but who cares

Here are some of my favorite memories so far this year. 

          First home game of the year!          
   These two boys are some of the     sweetest people I've met at Mizzou and I am so thankful for them!


Nicholas and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary at a Cardinals game! (:



I went home for a weekend and went to the Tulsa State Fair! We ate shark on a stick, fried PB&J, and fried cheese curds. So basically I gained 15 pounds - SO WORTH IT


I got to volunteer at the D&D Animal Farm and met this sassy tiger! 



Nick & I have a thing for corn mazes. This is our second one this fall! We also got to pick our own pumpkins from a field, ride a hay ride, and pet Clydesdale horses! 

Overall, life is grand and I am so thankful to be where I am today. I'll try and update more often, and I'll eventually post my Guatemala pictures! (:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All I Have is Christ

a update to my last blog

trees will clap